I'm sick... Boohoo.... can show me some sympathy by not misbehaving in class? That includes no sprouting of nonsense.
- First two periods - filing
- Reading - (refer to blog on "Reading for 9th April 2009)
- Comprehension corrections- there are two. One is on aphids, the other is about crossing the bridge hung by ropes. Remember? (The worksheets are in the huge stack of papers on my table, in front of Shi Han. Can Shi Han and Bon Jae help to look for the two stacks?)
- Speed Practice One corrections - Francis Tan did not have units - whole group recopy? Majority no statements... please do something about it.
- Ms Tan's Science worksheets (9am to 10am)
- Practise Oral - Peer Reading and Picture discussions using the handout given yesterday. (Remember for Picture Discussions - Interprete and Explain- use phrases like "I believe... In my opinion... If I were... " etc. Refer to the little blue booklet) - One period.
- Visit the library to borrow 2 Chinese and 2 English books during your break
- Supplementary is still on... will I be able to trust you to work quietly in the class from 2 to 3pm?
If there's extra time, please do PRI EL GUIDE, pg 274 to 278. Compre open-ended to be on foolscap paper.
Rgds,
Spoilt Recorder
No comments:
Post a Comment